Our practice policy is to learn from and with patients and also working with patients to improve our performance and their experience of care.
- To be treated as a partner in the care and attention you receive.
- To offer the most appropriate care, given by suitably qualified people who will seek your consent
- Give you access to your health records, subject to any limitations in the law, which will be kept confidential
- Offer you a doctor for the same day for urgent appointment, but this may not be the doctor of your choice.
- We will provide home visits, although the visiting doctor may not be the doctor of your choice. Prior to making a home visit, we may wish to seek from you brief clinical details of your requirement; this will enable the doctor to assess your need.
- We will endeavour to provide you with the method and provide suitable time for obtaining the results of any tests that you agree to the practice will endeavour to provide repeat
Our aims are to offer the highest standard of health care and advice to our patients, with the resources available to us.
We have a team approach to patient care and endeavour to monitor the service provided to patients, to ensure that it meets current standards of excellence.
We are dedicated to ensuring that Practice staff and Doctors are trained to the highest level and to provide a stimulating and rewarding environment in which to work.